12/27/08

SHERYL CROW

So awhile back Sheryl Crow let it be known in some interview that one of the things she does to reduce her carbon footprint is to only use one square of toilet paper when she drops a deuce. Thanks for sharing that Sheryl. Anyway, that might work well for her... I bet her poop even smells like peaches and cream... for a lot of people, like me for instance, one square of toilet paper just won't do. If I tried to use one square of toilet paper my ass would literally laugh at me. And unless Sheryl has some secret celebrity heavy duty toilet paper the rest of us don't know about, wouldn't her fingers kind of break through with just one square used? That's kind of disgusting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Everyone knows perforation is merely a suggestion.

I'm all for saving the environment. However, one thing I hate more than wasteful consumption is shit on my finger.

The Dude Abides said...

Sheryl Crow was joking when she wrote that comment.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/GlobalWarming/Story?id=3071833&page=1

Aaron said...

CHRIS KEEP IT COMING!